Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AND RETAIN A COPY FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
- You now have the opportunity to purchase goods and products from Riding Gear.
- Full payment, payable online by Paypal, credit or debit card, is required in respect of each product at the time of purchase. For prices, please refer to the website.
- Select the product(s) you wish to purchase and confirm your size requirements. (where relevant).
- Once you have confirmed your product selection, you will be taken through the checkout process, where you will be required to supply the following information:
- Full name
- A valid email address
- Your postal address
- Your payment details
- Your billing address (if different from your postal address)
- Promotional code, if applicable
- Following the checkout process, you will receive an Order Acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Riding Gear.
- Once your order has been processed, you will receive a Confirmation email detailing your purchase. Orders placed before 2 pm Monday – Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) will be usually be processed that day and will be delivered provided no additional security checks are required and all stock items are available.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of your goods, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in “Cancellations”.
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish provided that you notify us no longer than 14 working days after the day on which you receive your Confirmation Email. We are unable to accept cancellations (or returns) if the goods have been used.
- To cancel your order, please contact us at email@example.com. Opening hours: 9am to 5pm Monday – Friday, and closed Bank Holidays. Note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods should you decide to cancel your order.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with the goods you have ordered and received you may return them within 14 days for either a refund or an exchange.
- To return your goods please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you wish to return the goods. Goods must be returned in an as-new condition, we cannot accept returns on used goods, unless they are faulty.
- Goods should be returned to the address we give you when you contact us, with the reason for return, whether you would like a refund or exchange, and your contact details included. Note that you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods.
- Refunds will be made back to the Paypal account or card used to make the original purchase within 30 days of us receiving the goods back.
Personal Data Protection
Riding Gear will not obtain data enabling you to be personally identified unless you give us this information by filling in and sending us the forms on the site. This information is confidential and kept by Riding Gear. No commercial use will be made of the information gathered. This information is exclusively for the use of Riding Gear, for the purpose of surveys, analysis, sales and marketing campaigns. If you have subscribed to receive Riding Gear news by email, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the top of our emails.
You have a right to access and can rectify data about yourself by contacting Riding Gear. If you do not wish to be contacted with marketing material, please tick the box at the bottom of each form on the site.
Updating the Terms and Conditions
Riding Gear reserves the right to modify and update the website as well as the terms and conditions at any time and you agree to be bound by any such variations. You must therefore refer to these pages regularly to check the terms and conditions.